In order to be evaluated for undergraduate admission at Carson-Newman University, please submit the following documents to the Carson-Newman University Office of Admissions. Documents can be submitted individually. However, in order to expedite the process, please submit all documentation together.
- Application for Admission
- Submit $100.00 Application Fee at https://carsonnewman.wufoo.com/forms/international-student-application-fee-form/
- Official Transcripts from high school or secondary school and diploma or National Examination Result slip (A professional evaluation may accelerate the admission process, but is not required).
- Standardized Test Scores -- ACT or SAT test scores if your native language is English or if you plan on participating in NCAA athletics OR TOEFL/IELTS/STEP/PTE Academic scores if your native language is not English
- Confirmation of Financial Support
- Official bank statement proving appropriate funding
- I-20 Application
- Photo copy of passport photo and information page
- Housing Application (if living off campus, complete the Off-Campus Living Form)
- Immunization Form (with appropriate immunization records)
- Biographical Form
- Submit New Student Enrollment Fee of $200 at https://carsonnewman.wufoo.com/forms/international-student-enrollment-fee/
This school is authorized by Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students.