In order to be evaluated for admission to International Undergraduate program, the following documents must be submitted. Please email Shaleen Fowler email@example.com for updated documents to be emailed to you. Documents can be submitted individually, however, in order to expedite the process, please submit all documentation together.
- Application for Admission
- Submit Application Fee: $100.00 for undergraduate to: https://carsonnewman.wufoo.com/forms/international-student-application-fee-form/
- Official Transcripts from high school or secondary school or National Examination Result slip (One in original native language, one translated into English) - A professional evaluation is required for the undergraduate admission process.
- Confirmation of Financial Support
- Official bank statement proving appropriate funding
- I-20 Application
- Photo copy of passport photo and information page
- Housing Application (if living off campus, complete the Off-Campus Living Form)
- Immunization Form (with appropriate immunization records)
- Choice of Major Form
- Submit New Student Enrollment Fee: $200 for undergraduate or $100 for ELI to https://carsonnewman.wufoo.com/forms/international-student-enrollment-fee/
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office of Admissions
Attn: Shaleen Fowler
1646 Russell Avenue
Jefferson City, TN 37760
This school is authorized by Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students.