In order to be evaluated for admission to the undergraduate program, please submit the following documents to the Carson-Newman University Office of Admissions. Documents can be submitted individually, however, in order to expedite the process, please submit all documentation together.
- Application for Admission
- Application Fee Form with $50.00 application fee
- Official Transcripts from high school or secondary school and diploma or National Examination Result slip (One in original native language, one translated into English) - A professional evaluation is required for the admission process.
- Confirmation of Financial Support
- Official bank statement proving appropriate funding
- I-20 Application
- Photo copy of passport photo and information page
- Housing Application (if living off campus, complete the Off-Campus Living Form)
- Immunization Form (with appropriate immunization records)
- Biographical Form
- New Student Enrollment Fee Form with $500 new student enrollment fee
Office of Admissions
Attn: International Admissions Representative
1646 Russell Avenue
Jefferson City, TN 37760