In order to be evaluated for admission to the undergraduate program, please submit the following documents to the Carson-Newman University Office of Admissions. Documents can be submitted individually, however, in order to expedite the process, please submit all documentation together.
This school is authorized by Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students.
- Official Transcripts from high school or secondary school and diploma or National Examination Result slip (One in original native language, one translated into English) - A professional evaluation is required for the admission process.
- Confirmation of Financial Support
- Official bank statement proving appropriate funding
- I-20 Application
- Photo copy of passport photo and information page
- Housing Application (if living off campus, complete the Off-Campus Living Form)
- Immunization Form (with appropriate immunization records)
- Biographical Form
- New Student Enrollment Fee Form with $500 new student enrollment fee
Office of Admissions
Attn: Shaleen Fowler
1646 Russell Avenue
Jefferson City, TN 37760