In order to be evaluated for admission to the English Language Institute, please submit the following documents to the Carson-Newman University Office of Admissions. Documents can be submitted individually, however, in order to expedite the process, please submit all documentation together.
- Application Fee Form with $50.00 application fee
- Official Transcripts from high school or secondary school and diploma or National Examination Result slip (One in original native language, one translated into English)- A professional evaluation is required for the admission process
- Official bank statement proving appropriate funding
- Photo copy of passport photo and information page
- Immunization Form (with appropriate immunization records)
- New Student Enrollment Fee Form with $100 new student enrollment fee
This school is authorized by Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students.