In order to be evaluated for admission to International Undergraduate program, the following documents must be submitted. Please email Shaleen Fowler firstname.lastname@example.org for updated documents to be emailed to you. Documents can be submitted individually, however, in order to expedite the process, please submit all documentation together.
- Please submit $100.00 for the Application Fee on our secure site here: https://carsonnewman.wufoo.com/forms/international-student-application-100/
- Official Transcripts from high school or secondary school or National Examination Result slip (One in original native language, one translated into English)
- Confirmation of Financial Support
- Official bank statement proving appropriate funding
- I-20 Application
- Photo copy of passport photo and information page
- Housing Application (if living off campus, complete the Off-Campus Living Form)
- Immunization Form (with appropriate immunization records)
- Submit $100 New Student Enrollment Fee at: https://carsonnewman.wufoo.com/forms/international-student-enrollment-fee/
This school is authorized by Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students.