By reading and accepting the terms of this form submission I understand that:
- A work order request is required to begin work on any project.
- The submission of this form begins a process by the University Relations office to determine the cost and feasibility of my project.
- University Relations will respond to the request with a cost estimate and time frame for completion.
- The requesting department, if wishing to proceed, must respond via email accepting the quote and time frame.
- The requesting department will be advised of a deadline to receive any additional material to complete the project. Work cannot commence until received.
- If the project requires the purchase of materials (printed documents, posters, t-shirts, decals, magnets, banners, advertisements, etc.) then a copy of the purchase order, with appropriate authorizations approving funding, should be sent to University Relations.
- The requesting department will be given opportunities (as needed) to review and approve the final project prior to completion of the project or going to print.