'13-'14 C-N Club Soccer Team Rules
Make practice a priority -- Practices will be held every Tuesday & Thursday, 6:30 pm, at the C-N Intramural Field. Please make every effort to attend each practice.
- Make games a priority -- The Club Soccer Season consists of only 6 games thus, it is crucial to have our entire team present at every game.
- As you play, remember that you represent the club, school, and Jesus Christ. Please display a strong sense of character and sportsmanship on and off the field.
- Respect the decisions made by the Club Soccer Coaches and Faculty/Staff Sponsor.
- Players are students first. Each player must maintain a 2.5 GPA or higher.
- Pay all club participant and travel fees.
- The cost of the player's jersey, shorts, and socks will be included in your club fee. Individual players are responsible for providing their own cleats and shinguards.
- Travel fees will be collected for van usage and gas.
- While traveling, each player is responsible for his own meals.
- Prior to the first Club game, sign and return all forms to the Faculty/Staff Sponsor.
- Varsity athletes may not participate if they are "in season" for any varsity sport.
- Adhere to the Eagle Student Handbook.