You will be notified by email of the next Traffic Appeal Board Meeting. We urge you to attend if possible. The Traffic Appeal Board will meet, listen to your appeal, and vote. Board rulings are considered final. You will receive an email notification with the decision of the Board. Points to consider before filing appeal :
- Familiarize yourself with the Parking Regulations. Lack of knowledge is not an excuse for committing a violation and will not be considered a valid reason for approving an appeal.
- Hazard lights and/or notes left on vehicles do not permit parking in unauthorized areas, no matter how short the time period.
- Unauthorized parking in handicapped spaces, reserved spaces, and fire lanes is prohibited AT ALL TIMES, FOR ANY REASON.
- Inability to find a legally marked space does not constitute a valid reason for parking illegally.
- YOU are responsible for all violations issued to your vehicle, regardless of who was driving at the time of the violation.
- The absence of “No Parking” signs or pavement markings does not mean that parking is allowed.
TRAFFIC VIOLATION APPEAL