What is LiveSafe?
LiveSafe is an application used to empower students, faculty, and staff to contribute to campus safety by enabling quick, easy, and discreet two-way communications with Campus Police & Security Guards.
LiveSafe ensures that Carson-Newman University can and will
Foster a Safe Learning Environment
- A safe and secure learning environment enhances thought, innovation, and overall quality of campus life.
- Build trust and confidence between students, faculty and campus security officials.
- LiveSafe is a mobile bluelight in everyone’s pocket .
Student and Faculty Engagement
- Maintain ease of communications with students and faculty both on campus and traveling abroad.
- Leverage the eyes and ears of your community: students, staff, and faculty.
- Easy access to important security, medical, and campus resources.
The Department of Public Safety
- Utilize location sharing to quickly respond to student and faculty emergencies.
- Leverage RSS feeds to automatically re-broadcast emergency notifications through the LiveSafe platform as an EMERGENCY NOTIFICATION SYSTEM