BAPTIST COLLEGIATE MINISTRIES
Connect with us:
2016-2017 BCM Seed Co. Worship Band Applications are now available!
April 1- Outreach Event: Kingswood (Come have a cookout, play games, and share testimonies with the kids and teens of Kingswood!) Meet at the Campus Ministries House (CMH) at 4:30pm
- April 6- BASIC-- Branyon Jones, Senior-- 9pm FBC Jeff. City
- April 8- Student Chapliancy Application Deadline- www.cn.edu/chaplaincy
- April 13- BASIC- Rob Walters, Student Minister at FBC Morristown-- 9pm FBC Jeff. City
- April 14- Grief Balloon Release -- 12-1pm Infront of the Cafe
- April 14- Campus-Wide Worship Night-- 9pm Campus Columns
- April 16- College St. Festival-- 4-8pm
- April 17- Samaritan House Service Day-- 2-4pm (Meet at Campus Ministries House, CMH to carpool)
- April 19- Summer Missions and Ministry Deadline (Any length or type of summer ministry or mission counts) Please register at www.cn.edu/smr
- April 19- Last Darby House Bingo and Prayer Night of the semester! -- Meet at the Campus Ministries House (CMH) at 6:45- Bingo 7-8pm
- April 20- Pass the Torch Ceremony (Installment of 2016-2017 LEAD Team)
- April 20- BASIC- Senior BASIC!! -- 9pm FBC Jeff. City
- April 27- End of the Year Seed Co. Concert-- 7:30pm Gentry Auditorium (CLW Credit)
JOIN US EACH WEEK @ B.A.S.I.C.!
OUR WEEKLY WORSHIP TIME is called B.A.S.I.C (Brothers And Sisters In Christ). B.A.S.I.C. meets each Wednesday night from 9:00-10:00 pm in the Fellowship Hall of First Baptist Church, Jefferson City.
These student-led services include worshiping through: singing, testimonies, dramas, sermons, devotionals, experiential worship, prayer concerns, and announcements of opportunities for spiritual growth and service.
2015-2016 Mission Statement:
Empowered through Christ in Love, Worship, Community, & Service
2015-2016 Theme Verses:
“I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith.”
Have Questions? Want to get involved but don't know how? Contact Nenette Measels, firstname.lastname@example.org or Chad Morris, email@example.com located in the Campus Ministries House (CMH) Located directly across from Safety and Security