Home Apply Now!


Apply for Financial Aid

Applying for financial aid at Carson-Newman is an easy process for new students.  Simply complete two steps below.  If you have questions along the way, feel free to contact us.

  1. Apply for admission to Carson-Newman as early as possible.
  2. Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) listing Carson-Newman University, Federal School Code: 003481. 

Click here for more information on filing your FAFSA. 

There are special procedures for students that are homless or in foster care.  If you need assistance please contact us.   If you have special circumstances not reflected in the FAFSA that you would like for us to consider, tell us about them using our special circumstances form available on our forms link.


 Carson-Newman reserves the right to reduce, modify, or cancel awards when aid limits are exceeded, and/or we determine at any time a student is no longer eligible for the assistance.


Rankings & Recognitions View All